Being an ambitious woman in this modern world means juggling a lot on your plate, often leaving little time to give yourself, and your body the nourishment it needs.
This often looks like...
- Working hard all day and coming home exhausted only to stuff your face with the nearest bag of chips and salsa in front of Netflix before face planting into bed.
- Marking a yoga class on your calendar (and even putting your yoga mat in your car the night before) and finding every excuse not to go the moment the time comes.
- Opening up your fridge to see a bunch of vegetables but opting for takeout because the idea of preparing a wholesome meal feels too overwhelming.
- Always being on, and never having a moment for yourself.
- Telling yourself that someday you’ll have an active lifestyle, go on that life changing yoga retreat, or have radiant skin, good digestion, and deep sleep...
I’ve been there, too.
For many years, I’d go back and forth from drinking green juice and doing yoga to slamming tequila and smoking cigarettes until I'd driven my body into the ground.
On the outside, life looked like a party, but on the inside, I felt empty and deeply unhappy.
I was working long caffeine-fueled hours at a startup and when the neglect for my body started to catch up with me – not only affecting my health, but also my work, my relationships, and my creativity.
But there just never seemed to be enough time to slow down ... so I kept pushing myself until it landed me in the ER, unable to breath.
I had developed chronic asthma and knew that something had to change.
It wasn't until I committed to a deep reset that I was able to transform old habits and experience a profound shift in my health and vitality – healing myself from the inside out.
Today, I feel more vibrantly alive than I have in my life – and every part of my life has blossomed as a result. My mission to help you feel the same. I've distilled 10 years of experimentation with raw food, macrobiotics and ayurveda into a digestible, 4-week program called The Rosegold Cleanse.
Heads up – this is not your typical cleanse.
It’s less about deprivation, and more about understanding your body’s needs and rhythms, falling in love with beautiful nourishing foods, developing daily simple rituals and systems to streamline wellness in your life.
In this journey you will ...
EAT DELICIOUS, NOURISHING FOODS
Delicious recipes, crafted meal plans, shopping lists, how-to videos ...
DESIGN YOUR SACRED MORNINGS & EVENINGS
Guided meditations, powerful breathing techniques, journaling ...
DELIGHT IN HANDCRAFTED GIFTS
My favorite handcrafted, love-infused wellness & beauty products to aid your cleanse delivered to your doorstep.
PRACTICE ANCIENT BEAUTY RITUALS
Ayurvedic massages, face masks made from foods from your fridge ...
FEEL CONFIDENT (AND JOYFUL!) IN YOUR BODY
Yoga sequences detoxing and heart opening, dance videos & playlists
EXPERIENCE SISTERHOOD SUPPORT
24 / hour sisterhood at your fingertips through an online community, an accountability buddy system and daily inspirational emails from me.